Notes for 2014
- There is a non-refundable $20 application fee.
- There are a limited number of booths available in this category; we encourage you to apply early.
- Changes to Seattle Center may limit some placement opportunities or may offer new placement options. More information will be available with acceptance notes.
- We do not offer equipment rentals for Arts & Crafts vendors, including canopies, lights and tables.
Booth spaces are assigned by the Festival. Arts & Crafts vendors pay a one-time booth fee. No commission is due to Bumbershoot at the completion of the Festival. Full payment is due upon acceptance. You will be notified by e-mail the week of May 7. Booth fees are due by June 1.
2014 Arts & Crafts Booth Fees
Booth fees range from $500–1000 per 10' x 10' depending on location.
This flat non-refundable fee secures:
- One booth space, assigned by the Festival. All booths are outdoors.
- 500 watts of electricity. A four-outlet utility box will be available in each booth. All lights and extension cords are the responsibility of the vendor.
- Six (6) working credential passes (two per day) per booth to get into the Festival each day. Additional passes beyond these can be purchased at regular Festival rates. Working credentials allow access to festival grounds from 7am each day.
- Area security during non-operating hours.
Vendors are responsible for supplying a canopy and any display equipment needed for their space. No “A” boards or hand-written signage.
Preview possible locations with this handy PDF map.
Festival hours are 11am – 9:00pm. Booths MUST REMAIN open during these times. Please plan your staffing accordingly. No booth sharing is allowed.
If your business is currently licensed in the State of Washington and City of Seattle, please include your license number on the application. Temporary permits will be available for non-licensed vendors. If your booth is on the International Fountain Covered Walkway or the Fisher Plaza you will need to provide cardboard for your canopy feet to sit on to protect the pavers.
A selection committee will review applications. Applicants will be judged on the written and photographic materials received. Please include with your application photos of your booth at other events, web links and any references. These will be utilized by the selection committee as they make their final decisions.
All applications are reviewed by category. There is a limit on how many spaces are available in each category. Once your category is full, you will be added to the waiting list and notified. Notification regarding acceptance will be e-mailed to applicants during the week of May 7.
Applications received after the deadline will be accepted and placement assigned if the category is still open or added to the waiting list if your category is already full. Applications are only accepted from Artists who can be present in their booth for all three days of the Bumbershoot. Only one (1) product category can be sold in the Arts & Crafts vendor's booth. All merchandise must be consistent with the photos submitted with the application. Bumbershoot reserves the right to close any booth that is not in compliance with these regulations.
Past participation does not guarantee acceptance. Bumbershoot reserves the right to refuse any application.
Booth structure and contents, including inventory, are the sole responsibility of the Vendor. One Reel, Seattle Center and the City of Seattle do not assume any responsibility for injury to persons, loss or damage to any property of Vendors, including theft, accidents or acts of God.
Vendors are not allowed to 'rove' with their merchandise at any time. No alcoholic beverages, loud music, televisions or 'hawking' are allowed within or in the vicinity of your booth. Vendors must stay within the booth site purchased. If you need a larger booth space, please request one in the area below.
The Bumbershoot festival name, logo, and theme are trademarked. As an Arts & Crafts vendor, you understand you cannot sell or promote other artists work, organizations or causes in your booth(s). Artists or their representatives must be present in their booth all three days. Please plan staffing accordingly.
- Yes No
- Yes No
- Yes No
- Do you have an…
- Yes No
- Yes No
- Please provide URLs, where available:
Anything else you'd like to share with us?
- Booth Size
Please indicate your preference:10' x 10' booth larger
- Booth Location
Please indicate your preference:least expensive highest visibility flexible
What else would you like to say about your preferred booth space?
Choose a category that best fits your merchandise and briefly describe your product line in the space provided.
|Name of Event or Location||Years||Contact Name/Phone|