Please review the following guidelines and proceed to the next press credential application form page. All applications will be reviewed, but not all applications will be approved. Press tickets and press/photo passes are limited.
- Each applicant needs to fill out a separate form.
- In order to be considered for press credentials, applicants must be on assignment for a legitimate publication. (Personal blogs and Tumblr pages do not qualify).
- All press credential applications must be submitted by August 1st. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All applicants will be notified of their admission status no later than August 15th.
- If you are requesting Mainstage photo pit access you need to specify this in your application and submit a separate request to with the subject line “MAINSTAGE PHOTO PIT ACCESS REQUEST.” In the email, specify which performances you are requesting for Mainstage photo pit access, and the name of the publication you are shooting for.
- In addition to your application, an editor’s letter of assignment must be submitted no later than August 1st. Please have your editor email your letter of assignment to (with your name in the subject line) no later than August 1. No exceptions.
- All applications submitted without an editor’s letter of assignment will not be processed.
- Festival photographers’ photos (including mainstage artist photos) will be made available each day via a web link.